Comprehensive Professional Security Services Addressing Your Needs
Safeguards Consulting provides a wide range of professional services related to Physical Security Systems and Technologies. Our core competency focuses on the Consulting and Design of Physical Security Technologies, but we can also support Building Automation, Life Safety, Communications, and Network Infrastructure Technologies.
Safeguards Consulting can work directly for a Client/Owner with a specific consulting and/or design recommendation need, or Safeguards Consulting can support an Architectural or Engineering Firm to provide consulting or system design for their in-house project. We have experience in all scenarios.
Safeguards Consulting can support the Architectural team by providing all appropriate functional and aesthetic recommendations to the building’s structure so that it not only supports the critical systems we support, but also allowing for them to be incorporated in the most aesthetically pleasing means possible. In addition, Safeguards Consulting employs Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) trained specialists that allow you to build security and safety into the initial design, mitigating additional costs for modifications and equipment in the future.
We also brings extensive design experience to the table and can provide complete digital/CAD system designs to our Clients, incorporating the full building systems into a seamless package to the Owner. System specifications can be composed using our standard formats, or they can use a project standard to follow a common format. Our specifications can meet the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) standards and formats of your choice.
Our efforts will begin with a comprehensive information gathering process, strategic interviews, and necessary field surveys to determine the overall state of the client’s systems. We have experience working with all appropriate client interfaces, including management, operational departments, information technology groups, human resources, engineering, and client representatives.
Physical Security-Professional Services Offered
- Professional Security SME Retainer Agreements
- Security Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Assessments
- CPTED Site Surveys/Assessments
- Security Functional Requirements Development
- Systems Technology/Design and Needs Assessments
- Design Criteria Development
- Conceptual Security Systems Designs
- Integrated Systems Designs
- Bid package development and vendor selection
- Systems Integration Planning
- Engineering and Contractor Design Reviews
- Contractor Qualification and Proposal Reviews
- Project Award Process Assistance
- Site Surveys
- Systems Commissioning
- Command and Control Center Design
- Engineering/Design Coordination and Facility Load Requirements (Electrical, HVAC, etc) Consulting
- Security Facilities and Architectural Features Consulting
- CPTED Facility Consulting
- UAS/Drone Operations & Counter-UAS/Drone Implementation Consulting & Planning Services